Melissa Wright is a nationally ranked executive leader, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of American Pacific Mortgage, and a true expert in strategic design. With more than 20 years in C-Suite Leadership, Melissa has built companies from the ground up to multi-million-dollar acquisitions, led organizations from last to #1 in their industry, and grown sales by over 500%. Melissa has been ranked as a Top Marketing Leader, Top 50 Women in Finance, 7-time winner of Best in State, and nationally recognized as one of the Elite Women in Mortgage.
As a self-proclaimed entrepredoer, Melissa currently leads the areas of sales technology, marketing, communication, training & support, and sales development for APM. Melissa’s vision and leadership can be seen in several areas of the company including the company’s reputation, strategic growth and expansion of the APM’s national footprint. She is valued for her collaborative leadership style, her delivery of modern-day sales, marketing, and communications strategies, and her complete ownership of driving strategic initiatives for the company.
Melissa sits on three advisory boards for advancing tech companies and is. She is also a sought-after speaker and industry expert who works with executives, leaders, and emerging leaders on how to transform their leadership through radical generosity, purpose-driven work, and living to make a difference.
Awards & Accolades
- 100 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals
- Best of State (Mortgage Company) – 7-year winner
- Top 40 under 40
- Top 30 Women in Utah Business
- Most Valuable Partnership Award – 6-year winner
- Brigham Young University | Bachelor of Science
- Principle Lending Manager |National Mortgage License #7287
- Certified Education Instructor | License #3074411
Outside of Work
- Family: I come from a large family and even larger extended family. I have like 42 female second cousins that are my best friends.
- Favorite quote: There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. (Nelson Mandela)
- Favorite hobbies: Hiking, traveling, cooking and building/renovating or designing homes
- Favorite vacation destination: Europe
- Who is the person who has influenced you the most? My grandfather. He was all that is good in the world. He set a very high bar for how to lead and influence people. I miss him every day!