Melissa Wright is a nationally ranked executive leader, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer of American Pacific Mortgage and a true expert in strategic design. With more than 20 years in C-Suite Leadership Melissa has built companies from ground up to multi-million-dollar acquisitions, led organizations from last place to #1 in their industry and grown sales from $4 billion to $24 billion.
She has been ranked as a Top Marketing Leader, awarded Top 30 Women in Business, a 7-time winner of Best in State and nationally recognized as one of the top 100 Most Influential Mortgage Executives in America.
Over the course of her career, as a highly regarded practitioner and speaker Melissa has presented to thousands of audiences on sales and marketing innovation, easy to implement customer experience strategies, and how to create alignment in your personal and professional life to do work that matters.
As a self-proclaimed entrepredoer, she currently leads the areas of sales technology, marketing, communication, sales innovation & support, training and business development, sits on 3 advisory boards for advancing tech companies, and works with and speaks to executives, leaders, and emerging leaders on how to transform their leadership style through radical generosity, purpose driven work and living to make a difference.
Awards & Accolades
- 100 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals
- Best of State (Mortgage Company) – 7-year winner
- Top 40 under 40
- Top 30 Women in Utah Business
- Most Valuable Partnership Award – 6-year winner
- Brigham Young University | Bachelor of Science
- Principle Lending Manager |National Mortgage License #7287
- Certified Education Instructor | License #3074411
Outside of Work
- Family: I come from a large family and even larger extended family. I have like 42 female second cousins that are my best friends.
- Favorite quote: There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. (Nelson Mandela)
- Favorite hobbies: Hiking, traveling, cooking and building/renovating or designing homes
- Favorite vacation destination: Europe
- Who is the person who has influenced you the most? My grandfather. He was all that is good in the world. He set a very high bar for how to lead and influence people. I miss him every day!