Bill began his career at American Pacific Mortgage in 2002. In 2004, he became President and in 2016 he became CEO. As CEO, Bill runs the day-to-day operations of the company. Under his and the Executive Team’s leadership, the company has grown to be licensed in 49 states and the District of Columbia. In 2020, APM will fund in excess of $20 billion, making it one of the largest Independent Mortgage Banks in the country.
Bill leverages his 25-years in the mortgage industry to better serve the customers and employees of the APM family. He offers a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the areas of mortgage banking leadership, organizational, and cultural development. Bill is responsible for APM’s Strategic Plan which includes production, operational efficiency, and preserving the APM culture, as well as overall financial performance of the company. Bill sets the example of the company’s position of ownership and embraces APM’s values of Respect, Transparency, and Scrappy by living those values daily.
Bill holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from State University of New York at Fredonia.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Chairman of the California Mortgage Bankers Association
- Board of Directors and Residential Board of Governors for the Mortgage Bankers Association
- He has also served on many advisory boards within the industry
- Bill sits on the Board of APMCares
Outside of Work
- Family: Bill is married and has 3 children, 2 step-children and 3 grandchildren
- Favorite sports team: San Francisco Giants
- Favorite destination: Hawaii