30 Years of Industry Expertise
Licensed in MT, NV and WA
I began my career in real estate after graduating from Seattle University in 1976. After 10 years in real estate, I made the decision to move to residential mortgage lending. I have spent the last 29 years learning each element of the mortgage industry and building my business. I feel this gives me a unique perspective with each client since I have enjoyed successful careers on both sides of the transaction. I am proud to say that I am now working my business 100% by referrals.
I personally take each client’s application. I am committed to providing the highest quality and most effective loan option for each client. In addition I am committed to outstanding customer service with the timely processing of each loan application.
American Pacific Mortgage and I make the following commitments to each clients. We will:
• Provide Quality Service to each and every customer
• Be helpful, courteous, and treat each client with the dignity and respect that they deserve
• Do everything possible to make financing your home a pleasant experience
• Help find the right mortgage program for you, explaining which programs are available and answering all of your questions to help you be comfortable and informed during this major decision process
• Update you weekly on the status of your loan during processing Provide closing figures upon your request at least 24 hours before the scheduled closing time
We look forward to helping you with your financing needs. Please know that we will take very good care of you and keep you informed throughout the process. We look forward to serving you.
Branch Address: 301 116th Ave SE, Suite 200 Bellevue, WA 98004