30 Years of Industry Expertise
Licensed in WA
I began my career in real estate after graduating from Seattle University in 1976. After 10 years in real estate, I made the decision to move to residential mortgage lending. I have spent the last 29 years learning each element of the mortgage industry and building my business. I feel this gives me a unique perspective with each client since I have enjoyed successful careers on both sides of the transaction. I am proud to say that I am now working my business 100% by referrals.
I personally take each client’s application. I am committed to providing the highest quality and most effective loan option for each client. In addition I am committed to outstanding customer service with the timely processing of each loan application.
American Pacific Mortgage and I make the following commitments to each clients. We will:
• Provide Quality Service to each and every customer
• Be helpful, courteous, and treat each client with the dignity and respect that they deserve
• Do everything possible to make financing your home a pleasant experience
• Help find the right mortgage program for you, explaining which programs are available and answering all of your questions to help you be comfortable and informed during this major decision process
• Update you weekly on the status of your loan during processing Provide closing figures upon your request at least 24 hours before the scheduled closing time
We look forward to helping you with your financing needs. Please know that we will take very good care of you and keep you informed throughout the process. We look forward to serving you.
Branch Address: 301 116th Ave SE, Suite 200 Bellevue, WA 98004
This easy-to-follow First Time Homebuyer Checklist includes important information and worksheets to prepare you for buying your first home.Download Now
There are many mortgage loans to choose from, so it’s important to choose one that fits your circumstances. This quiz can help you decide which mortgage is right for you.Download Now
We mapped out the home loan process to provide you with the knowledge you need to navigate this exciting journey.Download Now
This guide covers the most common financial questions asked when buying a home and is often needed to be financially ready. You may be ready to buy a home sooner than you think.Download Now
Download our Tipsheet and you can steer clear of the most common hurdles along your path to homeownership.Download Now
In this guide, learn if you qualify for a government home loan for benefits that often include attractive interest rates, low down payment options and more lenient qualifying guidelines.Download Now
The peace of mind of a fixed rate and payment is the right choice for most borrowers.
When you have short term lending goals, an adjustable rate may be right for you.